Don’t you all just love a good book haul? I may have gone a little overboard this month with my book buying, but I say that every month I decide to place an order with Book Outlet. (By the way, if you have never shopped at Book Outlet, you need to change this immediately. It is a fantastic way to build up your library for relatively cheap.)
Also, I buy books whenever I am sad, and this month had a few downs. But since there is nothing sad about book hauls, let’s get to the goods!
- Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff (this is the second book in this trilogy and I purchased the first one as well but I guess they ran out of stock before mine shipped so I never got it!)
- The Shell Collector by Anthony Doerr
- Nuts to You by Lynne Rae Perkins
- My True Love Gave to Me by various authors (Don’t ask me why I bought a Christmas book in August, I really have no idea.)
- The Dinosaur Lords by Victor Milan (DINOSAUR. LORDS. Say no more.)
- The Voyage of the Basilisk by Marie Brennan
- The Tropic of Serpents by Marie Brennan
I haven’t read this yet, but I have heard it is a quick read, so maybe I will put aside my dislike for contemporary romance and just do it.
From Book Depository
- War Breaker
- The Hero of Ages
I needed to complete my Mistborn trilogy, and I just love Brandon Sanderson so I bought myself a lil’ something extra 😉
From Blogging for Books:
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
I recently discovered this site, and it is awesome for new book bloggers. Definitely check it out if you are serious about writing book reviews!
From Barnes & Noble:
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan (I bought this book first in B&N and then got really excited when I saw the second and the third books on Book Outlet!)
- Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee (HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOOK ITS GORGEOUS)
Okay, that’s it! Also, it is official. I have no more room in my bookcase. My boyfriend and I are in the process of redecorating our apartment, and new bookcases are going to be a thing. If anyone has great book case recommendations, let me know!