Asked by: Christian Keys
What are the 5 example of personification?
Common Personification Examples
The wind howled in the night. The car complained as the key was roughly turned in its ignition. Rita heard the last piece of pie calling her name. My alarm clock yells at me to get out of bed every morning.
What are 10 examples of personification?
50 Examples of Personification
- Justice is blind and, at times, deaf.
- Money is the only friend that I can count on.
- The cactus saluted any visitor brave enough to travel the scorched land.
- Jan ate the hotdog despite the arguments it posed to her digestive system.
- The world does not care to hear your sad stories.
Can you personify an emotion?
While personifications can represent how one practices a particular emotion, they can also represent how an emotion is brought into being. Indeed, as John Skelton’s Bouge of Court demonstrates, personification can be used to bring emotion into being in the reader.