I have been perusing the blog-o-sphere lately for a fun new book meme, and I came across the perfect one: “Down the TBR Hole” created by Lia @ Lost in A Story!
Basically this is a post dedicated to cleaning out your Goodreads TBR (because don’t lie, you’ve gone on a “want to read” button pushing spree as well) by sorting through books you know you will never read and figuring out which ones you will actually read!
So, it works like this:
- Head on over to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Sort the books by ascending date added
- Take a closer look at the first 5 -10 books (How adventurous are ya feeling today?)
- Read the synopses of the books (Oh I will be taking a good look at the covers too!)
- Decide: should I keep it or should it go?
I won’t be participating in this meme every week because I am the worst book blogger eva, but I am excited to really filer out my entire TBR… eventually! Alright, let’s get to it!