Thought we should take another trip down the TBR hole today!
For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, this is a blog meme created by Lia @ Lost in a Story that is basically this a post dedicated to cleaning out your Goodreads TBR. So, you get to sort through books that you have just haphazardly thrown onto you virtual you know you will never read and figuring out which ones you will actually read!
So, it works like this:
- Head on over to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Sort the books by ascending date added
- Take a closer look at the first 5 -10 books (How adventurous are ya feeling today?)
- Read the synopses of the books (Oh I will be taking a good look at the covers too!)
- Decide: should I keep it or should it go?
I did a mini purge almost two weeks ago and guys. It is still out of control:
Why is it so much fun to add books on Goodreads!?